Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

My Holiday Highlight

In the holidays I went up north for five days. I went up north because it was my cousins birthday. Up north I went to the night games where you can play games at night with a torch. The first games I played was spotlight. When my cousins and I were playing spotlight my auntie came and said that  we were playing in a park. Then we said what's wrong with that. Then she said nothing. So when She said nothing my cousins and I carried on with spotlight. Well we were playing this person in a monster suit jumped out and scared me and my cousins.

When We yelled my auntie said I warned you about it and then we said damn another get scared night game park. So then as soon as we finished playing spotlight we went home and played on the ps4 and played GTA and Call of duty. When we finished playing the ps4 we had dinner and then we watched some tv until the cake was. As soon as the cake was ready we had one big piece each and then we went to sleep. Then in the morning we had breakfast my cousins and I had the leftover cake from that night we went out. Then at nine  o'clock at night I went back home and had a sleep.

After that morning I woke up and went to my aunties. I watched big brother until my auntie and cousin was ready and dressed. Then as soon as they were ready we went in the car to town. As soon as we finished going down town we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment