Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Our Manaiakalani Film Festival Experiment

Most of last week room 5 and I, and some other classes from team 5 were doing our  Manaiakalani Film. My class and I had to bring a change of clothes in to class to start our film, When we were changed we all went down to Omaru Creek and filmed there. My favorite part of the movie was when I was looking in the bush searching for Rapunzel, The thing that I'm going to aim for next time if I'm in a film festival movie is to try and get into more camera actions, My most challenging moment was trying to climb the rocks and getting up after we had finished filming our scene.

Our Maniakalani film will be released at Hoyts on the big theater screen on a Wednesday morning at 10:00 am or 9:30 and our whole school and all the teachers will be attending this trip and we hope to see more interesting and catching movies good luck to all the teams especially TEAM 5!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aliyah, I can't wait to go see your awesome acting skills on the big screen. Hope you found Rapunzel in the end :)

    ReplyDelete