Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Clean Bays at Pt England

Clean bays at pt England school

Paragraph 1.
Hi this is my free blog writing and I am going to be writing about the Pt England way. The very first way to stay the Pt England way is to always have your bay, Class and school clean. To always have your school clean is to always pick up rubbish, Always help each other and to keep your bay nice and clean.

Paragraph 2. When you keep your bay clean you will never have to clean your bay. When you clean your bay you never know who's watching you and you never know what would happen. If you get caught from a teacher cleaning your bay you never know what could happen.

Paragraph 3. Did you know that when you keep your bay clean people could see you and they might help you. The reason I like clean bays is because if I have a dirty bay I will have to step all in rubbish I'll have to pick rubbish. I hope all of Pt England school bays will always be clean and I will always see bays perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment