Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Whakapapa planning

Hi my name is Aliyah and I am here to tell you you about my Whakapapa board. Right now I am going to be telling  you what my maths class and I have been doing. At first we all got to get our very own long piece of paper. Then  when we got our own piece of paper we got to go on our Chromebooks and the computers to research up two patterns from our mums culture and our dads culture. As soon as we had finished researching we got to draw our research on our piece of paper. After we finished doing that we got our very own boards. When we got our very own boards we had to do another research for different design for our mum and dad again. When we finished drawing our second research we had to paint it. After we finished painting our designs we had to go over the pencil with a vivid. As soon as we finished going over the pencil with vivid we had finished all of our art.

Her is a photo of my art

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment