Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Holiday hight light

Have you ever had the greatest school holiday?
Cause I have.It was so Amazing because I got to go out west to mangere pools and to a birthday.It was really cool and it was fun how we got a extra to days of for the holidays.


On the first week of pt England school holidays I went out west to see my auntie. I really loved it out west I wished that I could of stayed but I wasn't allowed to. As soon as my mum was ready to leave we had left, we said bye to my auntie and my cousins and then my mum, me and my brothers and i had to go into the car and my mum put my baby brother in the car and then we left. When we got back home it was night time and we had dinner. We had cooked chicken from pak’ n save and then we had to get potatoes and a gravy mix and then we went home had dinner and went to sleep.


2. The second week of the holidays I went to mangere pools wit my auntie my cousin and our friends.As soon as we got into the pools we had to go into the pools we had to go into the inside pools because the out side wasn't opened.After we finished in the pools we got changed and went back home and played after we finished playing I had to go back home because there was to much people at my aunties house so as I left I said bye to every one and then started to run back home.


3. After the holidays finished School had started. My most favourite part was going to mangere pools and playing in the pools I really loved it in the holidays and i just wished that we could of went again because It was really fun and cool. It was really hot when i got back home because it was a really hot sunny day that was annoying and hot. If only we could of had 1 more week of holidays so we could of went again.

1 comment:

  1. The Mangere pools are a great place to go for a swim! Were there lots of people there?

    ReplyDelete