Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

My weekend writing


In the weekends we had a one day off because Anzac day.On Saturday I stayed home and watched movies on my Chromebook. The.The first movie I watched was Ratatouille. My favourite part was when the rat was trying to get out of the kitchen and when the rat ran past the pot of soup this is what he looked like                  Screenshot 2015-04-27 at 6.50.12 PM.png               this photo was taken well I was watching the movie.                               After I watched  Ratatouille I watched step up all in.  Step up is one of my favourite movies that I like because one of the characters in the movie was my favourite dancer. His name is Mosskey. For.For the group I liked was                                            LMNtrix because LMNtrix had really cool dancers.                                      After I watched the movies I went into the kitchen to heat me some popcorn up and then after that I went back into my mums room and started to listen to music and eat popcorn at the same time.After I finished eating and listening to music It was nighttime and the time was 9:00.Then when it hit to 9:30 I had dinner. We had mashed potatoes,chicken,gravy and vegetables. After We finished having dinner we watched family movies which was (The Book of life).After we watched the book of life we had to go bed, the time was 10:00. When I got into my bed I put my headphones into my phone and started to listen to music, the music is the thing that helps me get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment