Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

The chocolate game

“Guess” what did you know that my literacy class and I played a really cool game called The chocolate game.

The whole point of the game is that you have to have a block of chocolate on a plate with a knife and a fork. Then there has to be seven accessories like a tiara and glasses and all kind of accessories you can wear. Then you will have to put to clothings around the plate, and take all of the clothing and accessories of.

After you have put the clothing, accessories and your chocolate on the plate with a knife and fork you have to have people that are in a circle. Then you have to get a dice.If you get a six then you will have to put accessories and clothing on and then you will have to quickly cut and eat the chocolate.

When It was my turn to roll the dice,I was scared because I didn't want to get up and get dressed into accessories and clothing in front of everyone. When the dice rolled, I was hoping that it would not land on a 6. So I rolled the dice and saw that the number was a four. After it landed on a four the dice went to a different person so that they can roll it.

I really enjoyed watching people get dressed up into things like funny accessories. The part I didn't enjoy about this chocolate game is when I have to get up and get dressed up into funny accessories and clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment