Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Living on a farm

If I grew up or lived on a farm I would love to milk the cows because I would love to make the milk and drink it to. Whenever lived on a farm I would always be responsible at milking the cows and making it.The reason I would like to be milking the cows is because I would be able to mix milk powder and water together and make milk, and when I finish making it I pour it into the milk container so that the cows can drink it.


My second favourite thing that I would like to do would be giving the cows medicine. If I got to give the cows medicine I would always be there to do that every single day. The reason I would secondly like to give cows medicine is because I wouldn't like the cows to get sores and sick. I really like cows that have nice coloured delightful skin.


My last favourite thing that I would like to do would be riding a horse. I would lastly like to ride a horse because if I got to ride on a horse I would ride through the paddock and on the field. The reason I would like to ride a horse is because it would be fun and a lot of work to push the calves or cows  into the pen.


Screenshot 2015-08-03 at 9.47.39 AM.pngIt has been interesting to learn about what it would be like to live on a dairy farm, all the jobs you get to help with and animals you care for. But living there full time? No thank you. I think I’ll stick to the city, where I live and belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment