Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Titanium

I was lying on the floor, tucking my head into my chest. My hands over my head and constantly I stood up and walked away.  I walked down the corridor, past the teacher that was on the phone emergently telling the  FBI or surgical people down to find and help me.  I pulled out my beanie from my pocket and then put it on my head.  The police/surgical people are coming “screamed the teacher. So I walked a bit faster as I occasionally walked faster I went outside and picked up a bike. I saw that the teacher had come out and then told an FBI/surgical person that I was picking up the bike. I biked past two ladies that were exercising. I got home and walked past the TV, I stopped and saw that the TV was on 6 news and that it “said Supernatural occurrence at Local school. So I urgently ran to my room and got all of my stuff packed and ready so I could leave. Just as I was going to put the last thing in my bag the FBI/surgical people knocked on my door. So I had to go out the back door. I turned the knob but it wouldn't open and then the FBI/surgical people broke the door and then I didn't have that much time so , instead of me running to the table and getting the keys I had to use my powers. So I got the keys and I rushed straight out the door. I walked and followed the river until it ended.  So I ended up at the end of the river and so I moved on walking through the forest.  It was going to night and I saw a flash light. So I ran and ran and ran. That I got distracted from the people behind me that I bumped into someone in front of me. He pushed me down on to the floor that I tucked my head into my chest  and my hands over my head.  I was scared that I would have gone into jail that my powers were to self defensive. My powers were to defensive that I made some sort of explosion. As soon as I had an explosion all of the  FBI/surgical people fell down.

No comments:

Post a Comment