Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Being teacher for a day









  Being teacher for a day



Today It is my first and only day of being a teacher, I will achieve my work and end the day well. I Woke up really early this morning that I was still a little sleepy, but I could handle it. So I Got changed into Jeans and a singlet and got my car keys, lunch, bag and off I go to School/Work. I appeared up at Work/School and it was packed with a lot of students. I walked into my class and greeted the students ( Good morning class My name Is miss Clark and I am going to be your for today. So to begin the day can we all just hop into a big circle please. Wonderful thank you. So what we are going to do first is we are going to go around in a big circle and you's are  going to tell me your names.) So I listen to them tell me their names and then the bell went for morning tea. So everyone went for morning tea. It then was class time, so I was teaching the students Maths,Reading and even writing. ( you's are going to be writing about your Fiafia night. ) So they wrote and wrote and wrote until the lunch bell went. So I went to lunch I ate and then teachers and some ambassadors welcomed me and honoured me as teacher of the day. So I Talked and laughed and talked even more. After then the bell went, so when I got there everyone looked puffed and bored so I decided. ( Who wants to go out for a game. ) Me , me, me, me,me,me,me,me. ( OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK. ) Let’s go. So we left and played until the end of the day. Then the bell went and it was home time. So everyone left and even me. I Arrived . at home got changed and ate. After I ate I went to sleep and then thought about what I would do the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment