Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

FiaFia writing


Image result for pt england school fiafiaWow FiaFia is finally here ever since it was the last FiaFia in 2014 I was waiting and hoping for this year. Today Is the last practices for FiaFia, So I call today FiaFia Wednesday. Today I woke up at 7:00 and got to school by 8:00. I woke up early because I was excited for this day and tomorrow because today is a rehearsal for FiaFia, because tomorrow is the actual day for FiaFia. I am so excited for tomorrow, that I am so AWAKE for today and even tomorrow. Well Hope that alot of people will come down to watch. It is here it is actually here, FIAFIA is here. Tonight it is ptengland schools FIAFIA night. For those who don't know what FIAFIA is then here it is, FiaFia is a night that when students Dance or sing to their cultural music or what ever they do and so students can learn their culture, and what their culture is about. The FIAFIA starts at 7:00 tonight, and it ends at 9:30.
Image result for pt england school fiafia

No comments:

Post a Comment