Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

1 day until camp

“Camp starts tomorrow!” “Yay” I have been waiting for a long time even when it was the holidays. Have you ever been to a camp at your school, Because I know that I have. I really want to go to camp because we always get to play activities or games and we will have a lot of fun there and that we will be able to still finish of our work well we are at camp. I am really excited to be going to camp because when we have dinner our dinner is “ALWAYS” nice, and because when we play games or activities it is “ALWAYS fun and cool to play. But sometimes it is hot and we will get sweaty. The last thing I am looking forward to is to be going to Mangare pools and pushing the teachers in to the diving pool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aliyah, sounds like you cant wait for camp. I hope you have loads of fun and cant wait to hear all about you adventures at camp.

    ReplyDelete